-->

Monday, May 7, 2012

Behind the Scenes {Fort Lauderdale Maternity Photography}

My sister Cathy from Catherine Silva Designs joined us for this shoot and took some behind-the-scenes pictures of Cindy and Justin's Maternity Session. I thought some of you might like to see what it looks like to be on a shoot! (Don't mind my big ol' booty in the last one, LOL!)

Looks like fun, doesn't it? It is! I love shooting outdoors at your favorite park, playground, field, or indoors, in the comfort of your home - wherever best captures the spirit and personality of your child and family. If you're looking for a lifestyle Maternity, Newborn, Child or Family Session that is custom tailored to you, feel free to give me a call anytime, or shoot me an email. You can also find me on Facebook!

{786.486.2664 | info@paperpetunia.com | www.facebook.com/paperpetunia }









Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...