-->

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Liam's Valentine's Day Mini Session {Fort Lauderdale Child Photography}

As I'm still on maternity leave, I'm not "officially" booking Valentine's Day sessions this year, but I couldn't help but do a little mini session with my good friend Claudia's son, Liam! I brought Mila and Emmy along and the kids had a blast. Liam's a sweet little kid that totally pulls off this adorable heartbreaker look! Liam's dad was totally into it, and when I suggested jokingly that it would look awesome if he had a heart tattoo with the word "Mom" on it, he immediately grabbed some washable markers and drew it on Liam's arm! Love that Dad was so into it! :)










Pin It

1 comment:

cathy said...

Love your pictures! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...